Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 242

It's finally here...the cool weather. I think most of you who know me at all, probably know that I don't like the heat. I wilt in it. I only enjoy the summer if it's 22 degrees outside, or under. If it's warmer than that, there better be a breeze or some cloud cover. I don't get when people like giving themselves cancer for hours on end under the dangerous sun. I also don't get when people like sitting there sweating. It doesn't make sense...to me anyway. I guess power to them, if that's what they like. They probably don't get why I like cooler weather. Anyway, this week looks like it's going to be a lot cooler than it has been, which means I'll be able to sleep better, I'll stop sweating, and my body won't overheat, which in turn affects my mood. I fight it every time. I try to stay calm and in good spirits, but if it's hot enough, I always end up frustrated, annoyed, claustrophobic, sticky, brain dead, etc. I've talked about this too long already. It's over for another season I hope. As I mentioned...the cool is here now. I just hope it stays.

Enough about that.

It was a pretty good Sunday overall. Went to church this morning, which was good. After that I worked all afternoon till 6, then went with my wife to her parents for supper. Went home, and now I'm just hanging out a bit before bed. This week school will be slightly busier, as my other two classes will start. I'm looking forward to getting into the readings and assignments. I'm a little apprehensive about my research class, as it involves a lot of statistics math, which I have never done. I suppose I'll find out how it is soon enough.

I think I'm finished here for the night. Thanks for reading. Love you all. Take care!

No comments: