Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 254

I've been reading a lot lately. I am a bit behind on my research, so I would like to catch up as best as I can. Doing okay so far, but have a ways to go still. I can't imagine how much reading some people do in English majors, or going to ivy league universities, or where ever they read multiple books per week. I think I've been complaining about my slow reading too much lately. I do enjoy reading, and learning...don't get me wrong. I just have to work harder than others to keep up and get good grades.

Tomorrow (or probably today when you read this) I work again. I miss not working there during the week, which is a good sign I suppose. It's almost like I get a bit rusty during the week, and have to shake it off quickly during the weekends. That being said, I visit during the week as I study, and practice once and a while when I make myself drinks throughout my study time. Eventually, my drinks will look nicer and nicer. They taste great now, though. No worries there. :)


Bed time for ol' Jason. I hope you're all doing well these days. Love you all. Take care.

No comments: