Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 249

I just watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I'll save you the review/critique, because I suck at doing that. I will say that I enjoyed it quite a lot. If you're interested in reading movie reviews, my brother has a blog, and he reviews movies regularly. His blog is called In a Darkened Room. The link is also in the column on the right side of this site

It was a good day at work this afternoon. We were quite busy pretty much the entire day, which made the day go by pretty quick.


Tomorrow and this coming week in general is buckle down time for reading and organizing myself. Often at the beginning of the semester I have trouble getting off to a great start as far as organizing myself goes. I don't know why...I just do.


I need to go to bed. One of the habits I need to break is going to bed much much too late. All of the things I do at night I could easily get done in the day. I think it's because I like the peace of night. My wife is sleeping and safe and I like that. The street gets much quieter, which I like as well. I know it's quiet if I can hear the ringing in my ears. I have it constantly. Anyone else?


Good night, all. Thanks for stopping by. Love you, and take care!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Me too. Organizing, that is.

"it's early. Don't stress you've got lots of time." Then when you realize crunch time is coming and that there was and still is a lot to do in that first pile of procrastinated work a mild anxiety sets in which doesn't lend itself to helping get that work done.

As for ringing, nonstop. Worse when by BP is high from too much sodium. But it's always there.