Friday, September 02, 2011

Day 232

Have I mentioned that having a daily blog makes thinking of content a bit more difficult? I probably have...many times. Well I'll mention it again. Content is at times a bit more difficult when doing a daily blog. I also think it's more difficult to keep readers coming back day after day. So thanks to those who come back on a regular basis. It has meant a lot to me...you have seen me at my worst, and I'm hopeful that you'll see me on the way to my best.

I bought a new lens today. It's a 24mm f/2.8. Basically, it's a wide angle lens. I am looking forward to taking it out and doing some shooting.

Well, I'm falling asleep sitting in the chair. Take care, all. Love you!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Congratulations on the new glass! It will open a whole new set of opportunities for you. Next is to get those photos online for all to see. :)