Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 248

Work today was pretty good. I have been practicing keeping cool when it gets busy. There's no use getting frantic, or trying to move as fast as I can, because it just doesn't help. Tomorrow (Sunday) might be busier, so I will be calmer yet. I realize this is probably boring for you to hear about, but it's the stuff that's on my mind, people. :)

Not sure what else to tell you. Classes are going okay so far. I'm a bit behind on my web class, true to form for ol' Jason. When I do web classes, I tend to lag for the first week or so. I'll be reading like crazy this week, to catch up on all my reading. I'm looking forward to it, actually.

I think I'm done for now. Thanks for stopping by today! Love you all. Take care.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What are you taking in school?

Jason said...

I'm in the social work program, based out of U of R. They have site in Saskatoon at the Atrium building by innovation place.