Saturday, September 03, 2011

Day 233

Finally we went grocery shopping tonight. We wanted to hang out with people pretty bad, but everyone was either busy, sleeping, or almost sleeping. I'm glad we went grocery shopping. It was fun to walk around with each other and pick out stuff we needed/wanted.

Work went well again today. I'm slowly getting more comfortable behind the espresso machine, and with other things. I'm sure I drive others crazy with all my questions, but it's how I learn. Well, question asking and repetition/practice.


Tomorrow I would really like to get out and shoot with my new 24mm. I've only shot it around the apartment, but not really with purpose, or with something in mind. I'm hoping maybe at the farmers market, or a landscape or something like that. Who knows.


I thin I'll leave this post at that. Thanks for reading again. Take care.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Sorry we were party poopers.

Monday you can shoot your neon at the recruiting centre and I'll shoot my curb cut... If we get together... And not that you shouldn't try it today. :)

Jason said...

Ha ha...no worries. Everyone was party poopers! :p

For sure we'll try that place out. It will be much better if there is a cleaner car parked in front of that building. Looking for a reflection type thing.

Looking forward to hanging out. Hope it works out.

~Kim~ said...

PS Jason I found the hat I was looking for! Moore's has them for $25.

Jason said...

Awesome!!