Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 244

I had fun reading the comments to yesterdays post. I should do that more often.

My wife and I were talking on the couch tonight. She asked me if I felt different, or better, now that I was working and going to school. I didn't have to think very long about my answer. I definitely do feel different these days. I think my self confidence is up, and it definitely better now that I have some structure in my life. I am not too busy (I don't think yet, at least), and my life isn't too slow. I think I have balance at the moment...at least as far as work school play is concerned. I haven't made myself so busy I that I don't have quality time with my wife, or friends. I'm not bored now, or wondering what to do. At the moment, it feels right. I'll definitely enjoy it, while it is here.

I will talk to you tomorrow at some point. I love you! Thanks for reading. Take care.

No comments: