Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 251

It's supposed to be really hot again later this week and over the weekend. I'm not going to complain, because I know the weather will turn in my favour just after that. I also know that many people like hot weather, and it'll be nice for them.

Earlier this evening I did some pictures for my brother and sister-in-law. It was fun. We stopped at a couple different locations...one with a pond and nice trees and all that, and we walked downtown a bit as well. Hopefully they'll be happy with the results.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. That's special, isn't it? I thought so.

Have a great day, or evening, depending on when you read this. I have class Wednesday morning, then I'm reading in the afternoon...unless I fall asleep. I should get used to doing stuff on no sleep. I would be much more efficient if I could do stuff both night and day. Well, down the road.


Hey, it's basically only 8 weeks or so until the Christmas season starts. Okay, maybe that's a little early. I'll stop being silly.

I'm tired, and not making sense. I love you guys! Take care.

No comments: