Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 252

Pretty sure I feel asleep before I got the post up last night. Oops. Anyway, I had the camera ready to upload some pictures of some glasses frames, but I'll just do that today sometimes. Yesterday was a decent day. I've been frustrated with how slow I read. I need to do some catching up reading, but when I sit down to read, it takes me forever to get a little reading done. It's been one of my challenges through my post secondary education. Sigh...oh well.

Anyway, I'll post later today as well. Take care!

2 comments:

JustonC said...

I have the same problem when it comes to reading...I am super slow...Amy has probably read 3 or 4 books in the time it has taken me to read the book that I am in the middle of, I think it's due to the fact that I like absolute quiet when I am reading and I don't get much of that with 3 kids running arounf the house asking me questions and telling me stories ever 5 minutes...I really don't know how Amy does it.

Thoughts From Me said...

As long as no one is talking directly to me while I read I find that usually I can read pretty quickly as long as I am interested in what I am reading. I think because of having 3 loud younger sisters I am used to the noise. The thing that interupts me the most is Juston. He seems to think he needs to talk to me as soon as he sees a book in my hands lol He is worst than the kids ;)