Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 257

Monday is finished. Highlight of my day? I'd have to say when my boss texted me and said I could come watch some roasting if I had time. I had been wanting to see the roaster in action for a while, so I was geeking out a bit, trying to soak in as much information as possible. The process is actually a lot shorter than I thought. That being said, it's not a huge machine, so it takes longer to roast more. Very exciting for me, anyway. I wish I would have taken a picture with my cell phone or something for you to see, but maybe another time.

I've been working on an assignment due tomorrow night. I thought I would get it done tonight, but it has been taking a bit longer than originally though. That's probably a little because of the procrastination, but I'll get it done before the due time. No worries yet.


My wife went to bed at about 9:30, and here I am, writing this blog at almost 1am. I should follow her lead, and I would probably be much more happy and productive during the day. My afternoon class is going to kick my butt.

Take care, everyone.

No comments: