Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 240

I wish I could/wanted to put more energy into my 240th post, because it's another increment of 10 reached!

There's nothing new I can tell you these days, really. Well, my classes are settled sooner than I though, so that's good. I'm taking 3 all together. I was only going to take 2, but decided this would help me down the line. I'll be working as well, but I can handle it. It'll probably be pretty busy at times, but I need to be busy now I think. I was extremely not busy for so long that I feel I need to prove myself or something. Of course, I don't need to...but I'm looking forward to having a busier, more structured fall. I'm hoping to get involved with a couple more things, but more on that later. (I need to plan it out first before I talk too much about it...I know some hate when I do that...they rather I just wait till I can say, then say it. Too bad!)

I guess I'm done for now. I hope you're all doing okay. Love you, and thinking about you (at least the ones I know who read this). Take care!

No comments: