Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 241

I was planning on eating a grocery bag full of apples, but I ended up not feeling like it. I had a few though. Our friends Erin and Daniel have two apple trees in their back yard with tons of apples left on them, so we quickly picked a few cloth grocery bags full. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. Erin gave me a recipe for apple crisp which is really tasty. Thanks, Erin and Daniel for the apples.


It's late again, and I have to be up early tomorrow, again. Sigh. It should be a good day though. I lead worship music in the morning, and get to work in the afternoon making coffee/espresso drinks. Then I get to spend the evening with my beautiful wife. That's the part I'm looking forward to most.


Good night, all. Thanks for reading. Thanks for stopping by again and again. I hope you're doing well. Love you. Take care.

2 comments:

Tyler Horton said...

I have an "Apple a Day" cookbook from PEI that is the bomb. There is this apple Carmel pudding thing that is unreal. If you dig apples a bunch I'll see about sending you a copy.

Jason said...

I dig apples a whole bunch.