Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 226

Tonight a strange thing happened to my wife and me. My wife was busy during most of the evening, so I hadn't seen her all day. When the time came for me to pick her up, I was really looking forward to seeing her. I missed her. Anyway, Throughout the evening, I started feeling a bit sick, and frustrated with not finding/not wanting to find dress clothes. What I didn't know at the time, my wife was having a bit of a rough night as well, for various reasons. Anyway, short story even shorter, even though I missed her and was looking forward to seeing her, we ended up having sort of an argument. Turns out that both of us just wanted the others empathy, but neither of us were offering. Anyway, we worked it out, and things are just fine, like I know they'll always be. It just sucks when it happens!

Well, work again tomorrow, then a wedding reception. I miss the ceremony, which is okay with me, because it's going to be hot in that church, and it'll probably be a longer service, being catholic and all (no offense to Catholics...but your wedding ceremonies are much too long). I do, however, get to go to the reception and eat food. Good deal for me.

That's all I think for now. Thanks again for reading my daily blog. You're the best! Love you.

No comments: