Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 212

Yes another video of our trip to B.C. Are you getting tired of them yet? I probably have enough footage to make a few more. I'll probably make them and post them regardless of what you say ha ha!

My sister comes into the city tonight, and I think we're checking out the exhibition tonight...at least for the food if nothing else. The rides don't interest me at all, except to look at them. I want to do long exposure shots of some of the rides, but would like a wider angle lens first. (inner voice) - "Self, make due with what you have, and make beautiful photos". Sigh...okay.

Let's see...the fair food I like? Mini donuts, elephant ears, fresh lemonade...probably lots of other stuff I'm not thinking of. Needless to say, it's not a very healthy night.

What's your favorite fair food? Seriously, tell me your favorite fair food in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed the video. When I'm finished making the BC videos, I'll probably be using my other Youtube account, and they will be more typical of what a vlog consists of, instead of just footage of scenery, etc.

Take care! Love you!

5 comments:

LJE said...

Elephant ears. I've been dreaming of them every day, trying to figure out how to get one without going to the fair (which is just not in our budget this year, sigh).

mike enns said...

yay now im all worked up for the p.n.e this month! Mini donuts,whales tails(im guessing the same thing as elephant ears) and buckeye rootbeer here i come!

~Kim~ said...

They call elephant ears "Beaver Tails" here. And they put icing and toppings on them- I've never had them like that before. We had a cookies and cream one and I nearly melted because of the taste explosion going on in my mouth.

Kroegeroos said...

I've been having a Chadney relapse night... I'm trying to catch up for all the missed reads. just thought I'd respond to your food demand... also elephant ears, but I think of candied apples more I think... also Corndogs - but only because I have a good friend who used to sell corndogs at a carnival :)
cheers,
Neil.

Kroegeroos said...

PS - I thought that was hilarious in the last BC video how I randomly crouched down in your frame...