Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 219

I am definitely getting a bit weary of doing this blog. I'm not going to stop, but man, I need to do some new material, or find something exciting to blog about. It's starting to become an exercise in will power.

My wife is bowling tonight, which will be fun for her. I will probably just hang out, maybe rent a movie that my wife would not usually watch with me (either scary, or a violent action movie, or something else not really of interest to her), or find someone to drink beer with, or go and make a couple pictures. I don't know yet.

Wedding this weekend, which should be a good time. I'm sure I know quite a few people going, which will be good. It's always a bit of a bummer when you're seated at a table with all people you don't know. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind meeting new people, but for a wedding reception, I like to sit with people I know, then meet new people throughout the night. Whatever happens, happens, though. It's not my day, it's the bride and groom's day. It will be good.

I'll stop there, I think. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for being patient with me as I struggle through a slight lull. I have some ideas written down, I'm just not doing them. Ha ha.

Take care. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

content is a huge challenge in the blogoshere.

keep at it and reach your goal! thx for the prayers too :)