Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 223

Well, it came and went - my first day at the new job. I really enjoyed it for the most part. My brain needs to condition itself to remember orders and a few other things, but overall I really enjoyed it. This may not sound like a big deal at all to many of you, but my espresso shots were quite good, as was my milk. The first latte of the day impressed my boss and his sister, who also works there. Good start!

This fall is shaping up to be the best one in a while. I'm really excited to be doing part time school while working part time. I've never done that before. I've done full time school, but don't have the capacity to do work as well as full time school. Almost all my attention needs to be on studies. I know there are people out there that talk about how they took a million classes and volunteered at 16 different places and worked and reared children and still had time to go to the movies and on weekend trips and never did homework on Sundays. Good for them. That is all.

I think I'll start working on my BC trip videos again, and after that I want to do short vlogs more often. Look for that in the not so distant future.


I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks for stopping by. Take care of yourself! Love you!

3 comments:

Tyler Horton said...

"Good for them. That is all."

Beautiful. Don't forget a better catch phrase to end the vlog and you really need to do some coffee teaching. Show me how to make a good latte.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. I think those people that "did it all" while also studying forgot to sleep or enjoy life. You will have a better work and school and life balance :)

Tina Sauers said...

some people can handle doing alot. i am not one of them. i would rather do a couple of things really well than a half hearted job of a whole shwack of things. no shame in that. just do what you do as if doing it for the Lord.