Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 211

Very short blog tonight. Day went well. My wife and I had supper at friends house. It was really tasty, AND we didn't have to cook, AND it was fun to just chat and get to know them as a couple. Triple whammy.

I'm pretty excited about our trip to Calgary this weekend. I don't get to spend a lot of time with my sister without her kids around, so this is a great opportunity. My wife and my sister get along well, and for my sister it's a rare chance for her to see how goofy and funny my wife can be.

I'm uploading another BC video tonight, and will post it tomorrow most likely.

If you haven't yet, and have a google account, don't be afraid to become a "follower" of this blog. Why, you ask? Because I'm all about the numbers. Ha ha. Seriously though. Do it.

Thanks for stopping by again, and again, and again, etc. I really appreciate it...really. Take care!

No comments: