Friday, August 05, 2011

Day 205

This picture is from the fringe festival in Saskatoon. Every year, they have dancers (belly dancers, to be more specific) do different dances. It's super colourful, and pretty entertaining. These are just a few of the dancers, and I'm not sure what kind of dance it is. I like the way it looks like they're dancing for the camera.

I want to go back to the fringe before it ends (I think it ends this Saturday). I wasn't pumped about how most of my photos turned out. Many of them were boring, or not close enough, or weren't framed well, etc. I need to be more aggressive/less shy about getting in there and making a good shot.

I hope you're doing well these days. I know a few of you have some pretty stressful things going on these days. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I love you and god loves you.

Thanks so much for reading. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! Keep writing. I think you should keep this up :)