Saturday, August 06, 2011

Day 206 - B.C. Part 1

I know this video isn't the most exciting, but it's a bit of what we did when we were in B.C. the other week. I have at least a couple more videos to make. They might be a bit more interesting, but who knows! You don't have to watch it, if you don't want to.

Looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping it's pretty productive, but also that my wife and I have a good time hanging out together. A good mix, maybe.

We're pretty excited for next Friday (the 12th). My wife and I are taking my sister to Calgary area to hang out and just get away. My sister almost never gets away, and has to care for 3 boys. We took her to Edmonton a couple years back, and that was fun. My parents are willing to take her boys for the weekend, which is so so nice of them. I'll keep you posted about that trip.

I'll leave it at that. Thanks so much for stopping by. Take care of yourself.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Nice video. I wouldn't call it poorly recorded or mildly entertaining. I quite enjoyed it.