Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 218

Wow for some reason I forgot to do yesterday's post. I'm losing my rhythm these days. I'll get back on it, really.

I've been encouraged with my photography, lately. I finished and delivered another set from a shoot I did last week. It was a unique shoot, and I was wondering if they would like the photos. Turns out they did, and I'm feeling good about it. I think my skill is growing slowly, which is exciting.

This morning I'm taking our car in to get checked out. While we were in Calgary, a piece fell out from under it. It looks like it got really hot and brittle and broke off. I think it's a bracket thingy that holds some kind of line in place. Anyway, it shouldn't have broke off, and hopefully the cost is low. Who knows.

Okay, sorry again for the late post. I'll post later today (but not really late) to catch up. Take care!

No comments: