Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 138

I have to be up early, so I'll just keep it very short tonight.

My parents came up for the day, which was fun. We tried checking out the little park by innovation place, but a wedding party was being photographed, and guests were starting to show up. We left pretty quickly when a couple of people kept looking at us like we were ruining everything (nothing was going on, and we weren't in the way of anything). Anyway, we didn't want to cause grief for anyone, so we left.

I'm really excited about doing photos for people in the next few weeks/month or so. It will be a great learning experience for me.

Sorry, I don't have anything else. I am hoping to get inspired one of these days. I suppose that's what happens with an everyday blog. Not every one is going to be a gem, is it? I hope your day went well (or if you read this in the morning, I hope it goes well). Thanks so much for reading. Take care.

2 comments:

Karen said...

We got married in the outdoor Boffins Club park in Innovation Place almost 9 years ago. We rented the space for $150, and kept the gates closed. It was a beautiful day. We had the ceremony right in the gazebo. It was a small wedding. ha

Jason said...

Ah, the gates were open at the time and we didn't see anyone for a little bit. Then people started coming and it got awkward ha ha. I suppose it is the season, and Saturday is wedding day.

150 isn't half bad, actually!