Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 134

Sometimes I start writing something, then erase, then start something new. Sometimes I just stare at the screen, hoping for something to come to mind. Sometimes I can't wait to share something with you. Sometimes I want to share stuff, but don't think it's the right time, or appropriate. That's when I just tell you about my day. That's a little insight into how I decide my topics. Disappointing, I know. Sorry.

I need to thank everyone who has approached me about doing photos for them. It has been an encouragement for me. I'm excited, yet nervous about the new opportunities. I'm also excited about the idea that this could go somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere.

Speaking of photography, I'll leave you with a shot from when my dad and I spend a few hours together at The Man Show at Sask Place. If you can guess what kind of bike the photo is of, I'll give you a virtual pat on the back. Thanks for reading! Take care!

No comments: