Monday, May 02, 2011

Day 112 Part 1

I am having trouble staying positive this morning, for whatever reason. All it takes some days is for one thing to happen (or not happen) and suddenly everything is pissing me off. I will tell myself that I'm not responsible for others actions/lack of action. Yes. That's what I'll tell myself.

Another dentist appointment this morning  (in about half an hour). Good times. I'm sort of getting tired of going, but I need it. My regular dentist isn't going to be there today, which kind of sucks, because I was just starting to trust him. Maybe I'll go for the laughing gas again today. Go to my happy place.

Election day. Need I say more? People just get sort of silly about it. One of the things I'm having trouble staying positive about. People are allowed to have an opinion. I just don't like it when that opinion isn't based on reality. Oh well, I'm done for now. Sorry about that.

I should get going. I'll probably post later today as well. Thanks very much for stopping by. Take care.

No comments: