Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 120

I helped a friend make a picture this morning, which was a good time. Basically I was his assistant, which I enjoyed, because I watched and learned. It's good to get tips/pointers from someone more knowledgeable and experienced.


Nothing else significant to share tonight. You can visit my flickr account by clicking on any of the pictures to the right.

I have been thinking of putting a watermark on my pictures, so protect them from would be picture thieves. :) Really interesting, I know.

I'm gong to leave it at that. Sorry so boring tonight. As I've said before, I never promised interesting! :)

I hope everyone is doing okay. Life gets a bit unruly at times, but remember that you can handle anything for a while. If your life seems to be going well, great! Don't take it for granted! Celebrate. That's my advice for the day. :) I'll stop now.

Thanks again for reading. It means a lot that you stop here and take time out of your day to read my ramblings.

Take care.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

thanks for your posts. Always keep me thinking and encouraged :)

Jason said...

Thanks Marsha. I really appreciate that!