Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 129

I was thinking tonight about day 365 and what's going to happen between now and then. It seems like a long way off. I know it'll be here and gone soon, and I'll wonder what happened to the year.

I don't have much for today. I do, however, want to thank you again for reading this. At times I really don't know if it's worth it, but then someone I see mentions that they read and like it, or they like my writing, or whatever. I wasn't sure why I committed to a year at first, and I had no idea what it was going to become. I still don't, really. I keep on telling myself that I want it to be a safe place, a community where people can come and read and comment and share whatever without being afraid of feeling or sounding dumb. I don't know if it becoming that, but we'll see what happens in time.

I know that there are a few big things I'd like to happen by day 365, but I know making life plans is laughable down the road. Sure, they make work out for some, but often things fall off the rail (at least the rail you pictured) and life takes a different path entirely. Yeah it's stressful, but it can be totally exciting as well.

Okay, have a great great night (or day when you read it).

Also, have a good May long weekend. Please stay safe. Don't drink and drive.

I'm excited because I get to see some family this weekend, and hopefully make some good photographs.

Thanks for reading. Take care.

No comments: