Monday, May 09, 2011

Day 118

It was a pretty good day today. Church, lunch with family, nap, supper with family, and now I'm baking bread into the night, just chatting with more family online. One of those overall good days. I like it.

The start of another week tomorrow. There's a bit of uncertainty over the next little while, and I will fill you in on that later. In the mean time, I'm making progress for the positive. My wife has been an incredible encouragement (and sometimes pushes just enough for me to take bigger steps...ones she knows I can handle). I love her, and appreciate her so much.

That's about it for today. I should go tend to the dough.

Thanks for reading. Take care.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Glad to hear you had a good day and that you are making positive progress!

What kind of bread do you make? I need to make some one of these days!

Jason said...

Thanks, Angie.

I just made about 60% whole wheat bread. I want to get into making 100% with grains eventually, since that's what we usually eat.