Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 122

I thought I'd get today finished early, which is a strange feeling. It's like I'm blogging twice in one day (technically I am, but the one I wrote late last night was for yesterday).

Anyway, today is sort of a milestone post. I'm 1/3 of the way through my year. Okay, maybe that's not much of a milestone.

The photo below is from our trip to Vegas this past February. We made a stop at my brother and sister-in-law's house to see them and their kids (and my parents were there as well). It was a short, but good time. It was there we found out that Jenn was expecting. Happy days, although Jenn was fairly ill for our Vegas trip (which is why we really didn't enjoy ourselves while we were there). The picture is of my brother and his oldest son. I was playing a game of battleship, when Juston came to see how his boy was doing.

3 comments:

Thoughts From Me said...

I love this picture :) and we all loved the visit we got with you guys!

Thoughts From Me said...

Weird I commented on this but it isn't here so I will try again. I love this picture of my guys :) It was so great having you guys here for a visit and looking forward to seeing you in less than a week now. Jason you have tons of talent - keep up the good work!

Jason said...

Thanks! Blogger was acting funny and some some got erased during maintenance. I did see that comment, but was hoping you didn't think I erased it! Talk to you soon!