Monday, January 10, 2011

I hate the titles

I'm going to blog every day of this year, starting today, as long as I remember to. Jeepers I hope I remember. Doesn't have to be long, but it will be good for me to write consistently.

I will continue to post the odd photo and talk about my learning process behind the camera, as well as talk about the things that come to my mind from day to day. Who knows...a theme could take shape, but I'm not committing to anything specific right now.

I don't pretend to be a good writer. Not even a bit. This isn't a place where try to be something I'm not.

This might be painful. Maybe more for you than me.

1 comment:

Angie said...

In November and December I decided to do a 30 Day Challenge over on my blog. It did take me longer than 30 days, because my laptop gave up part way through and it's way too hard to blog on the iPod. However, I found a list of 30 topics online that gives you something to talk about each day. Some more interesting than others.