Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 22 - trip planning, Martin Sexton, Chuck

Another day closer to our road trip. It's exciting, but doesn't really feel real yet, because we're just starting to get ready now. I have a run a few errands tomorrow, and then to start washing clothing and packing and all that.

I'm planning on taking a few photos there, and on the way, of course. Not all of them will be with my dslr though. Some will be quick snaps with our point and shoot. Still, I'm excited about pictures. I always am.

This Thursday we're going to a Martin Sexton concert. I highly recommend him. He's a bluesy folk type singer/song writer from the U.S. His vocal ability and range is really nothing short of amazing. Affordable concert, too, so if you want to go, it's at the Broadway Theatre this Thursday evening at 8, for 20 dollars.

My wife is moving hospitals in May. We're both excited about this, as it'll be a much closer "commute" in the mornings. She's talking about walking to work once she moves locations, which is nice. Maybe when the weather starts to warm up.

Well, I will leave it at that. I'm going to watch tonight's episode of "Chuck". I love that show. Thanks for reading, and take care.

1 comment:

Jay Nelson said...

hey, we just made it back from Vegas last night!! Had a great time and I'm glad to hear you booked Le Reve!! It was awesome. . . we should get together before you go and we can give you some pointers about what to do in Vegas since we've been there a couple of times. . . we can also tell you what to look out for. . . (timeshare jerks and crap like that!) Anyways, maybe I'll call you.