Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 21

Sometimes I check the stats for page views, etc. I don't know why I do. It makes it hard for me to want to continue, although I told myself I knew what I was getting into when I started. I would be writing a blog about nothing specific to almost zero readers. Oh well, it's sort of therapeutic.

We booked another show tonight. It's called Le Reve, and was recommended to us by a good friend who is either in Vegas now, or just coming back from Vegas, or just back from Vegas. One of those options. Anyway, we're excited about that.

I need to get to sleep fairly early tonight. I'm a bit grumpy or something.

I hope your week goes well. My week will be fairly full getting ready for the trip, and doing other stuff. I'll try to post on the way up, but I'm not sure how that will work. I might just write, and post what I write when I get to a place with internet. I'll see.

Thanks for reading. Take care.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I heard somewhere that Phantom of the Opera is always playing in Vegas. That is definitely worth seeing! We saw it in Saskatoon a couple of years ago and it was awesome!

Have fun on your trip!