Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 5 (part 2)

Above - Spicy Pork dish. So good.

Below - We ordered Deokbokki (the little boat dish with the orange stuff in) and a seafood pancake for appetizers. I love Deokbokki. I used to get it on the street in Korea all the time. Also, the pancake, but not as often.

Well, I'm back from the Rice Bowl, and it was great. The food they make there (at least the stuff I've had) has great flavour. I didn't take my slr, rather my G11, so the pictures aren't what they could be (just in case you're wondering). I just quickly snapped a few just to show you what I ate.

Take care.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Need to put that on our list of places to try.

JustonC said...

I was just saying to Amy the other day that the next time we make it down your way we'll have to try out some of the great restaurants/coffee shops you keep talking about.