Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 20 - Holiday

So, our vacation is finally starting to get booked. We never intended on going there, but we ended up booking a place at Las Vegas for a week. We've already booked tickets at a Cirque show, which should be a good time.

Really, I don't plan on doing any bragging on facebook or twitter about my trip. I'll take pictures, and post some on here and flickr, and that's about it.

I'm looking forward to the trip. I love road trips. I'm having a difficult time being super excited at this point, though, because of how I've been feeling. These antibiotics I'm on are really taking their toll on me. I should be done them by the time we leave. If the infection (in my mouth) comes back, the dentist gave me a prescription for a different type of antibiotics, but I really don't want to take those. He said they come with a high risk of severe diarrhea. Ha! I should be ok.

Well, I'm exhausted, and really should go to bed soon. Thanks, and take care.

No comments: