Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9

I tried to post a video of my grandma, but it was taking forever. I'll try again later. Maybe I was doing something wrong. It's the only clip I have of grandma. I now wish I kept on rolling, but I suppose what can you do. You can tell she was a bit nervous, or just didn't know what to say, so she said the same thing I said. I thought it was funny. I miss her so much...

Today was better than yesterday, in case you're wondering. :) I cleaned up the apartment, which felt good.

I'm not sure what else to write, that wouldn't be off topic. I might post something in a bit...maybe not.

I've decided I'd stop saying what I might write about next time, because when I sit down to write the next time, I usually don't feel like write about what I said I'd write about. I'll just go with the flow for now.

If you think about it, pray for my wife. She's been so busy at work, and I think she's getting pretty weary. She needs a holiday, which we're attempting to plan.

Okay, thanks for reading. Take care.

No comments: