Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10 - holiday, game night

Today was a pretty good day. We've been trying to book a trip. We've never flown anywhere together before, nor have we been to a beach by the ocean together. Jenn, in my opinion, deserves a restful, relaxing week off. I wish it could be for two weeks, but maybe this spring or summer we'll go somewhere like B.C. or Oregon or something. I love road trips.

We're thinking of going to Cuba, which would be really sweet as far as photography goes. I heard the food there isn't the greatest, but I suppose we've been warned, so now it's our choice.

I don't really want to brag about going on a trip though. I probably won't post any pictures on facebook of us on a beach and the cliche picture of the feet and the corona or whatever else everyone else does. The feet one gets me every time. I think I'll buck the trend by taking a picture of my big white belly eclipsing the ocean. I bet I could sell those pictures.

I also had a good night with Jenn. We were invited over by some friends from our church community to play a game. We didn't stay long (Jenn has been so tired because work is so busy these days with the Norwalk thing going on), but it was a good time. I hope to hang out with them longer next time. Their daughter had a bit of a tough time going to bed. It's amazing how dramatic a toddler can make a simple thing into. It didn't phase me too much though. I still want one. We'll see. Some day. :)

Anyway, thanks for reading. Take care.

No comments: