Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 12 - Tired cookie

Well, we didn't really end up going on a date. I think we made a rule now not to plan dates for Friday nights, unless it's my wife's EDO, or we feel like it last minute. She is just so tired by the end of the week that she feels like going to bed by 8. This is fine, and in no way does it upset me. She works really hard, and if she wants to go to bed, then by all means, she can go to bed. In her defense (not like she needs it), we did go out for supper with her parents, and she tried to be good company! :) I think tomorrow we're going out for lunch, and then maybe a matinee (still haven't seen the newest Harry Potter). I was thinking about going to the farmers market in the morning at some point, to take pictures. I need to get over my inhibition about taking pictures in a crowded place. I need to get over my inhibitions about a lot of things. Maybe that's for a different blog.

Well, maybe that's it for now. I probably have more to write about, but I'll keep it shorter tonight. Thanks again for reading. Take care.

2 comments:

Jay said...

I hear you with respect to public photography. I need to work on my standard expression to look inviting and non-threatening so people don't look afraid when they see the camera. For some reason the zoo patrons never intimidate me and I know that most people are pretty laid back. Probably because they think I'm shooting the animals exclusively. But one overreactive parent and I'd be set back a few steps.

I'm currently awaiting a response to a request for permission to shoot at a quiet, warm and accessible place. How do your Monday evenings look, typically?

Jason said...

At this point, my Monday's are open. Just let me know!