Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4 - Just whatever

Well, I won't get into it, but it was a bit of a rough day. I'm glad it ended better than the rest of it went. My wife and I visited some good friends of ours, and it was good.

I actually went to bed earlier, but couldn't sleep, so I got up, and realized that I forgot to post today. I really hope inspiration strikes soon, or I'll get bored with myself. I guess I just don't want to share too much negative stuff, which is what my mind and life seems dominated by lately. I won't bore you with all the depressing details!

I spent part of this afternoon reading parts of my camera's manual. Good times. Actually, I did enjoy it a lot, over a good latte. I needed to get out, so it was a brighter spot in an otherwise challenging day.

Well, that's about it for now. Take care.

1 comment:

~becky~ said...

Latte's are always the brighter parts of my day! I can't wait until Winter Retreat so I can practice (I also have looked at my camera manual and enjoyed). Hope today is better for you.