Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 11

I could easily make this blog into a gripe fest, but I don't want to complain about everything all the time. I think it drives my wife a bit batty when I complain for too long at a time. I've tried to curb this tendency lately. It's a lot of work, but I think I've seen a bit of progress. That being said, and seeing as how this IS MY blog, I may take the opportunity from time to time to voice my frustration with the odd thing.

...but I won't now.

Today was a pretty good day. I got out and had some coffee. I talked to a guy about a job. I learned more about my camera. I had a good evening with my wife. Overall, it was a positive day. We still haven't found a holiday. We're beginning to think we'll have to try for one of those "last minute" deals. If that doesn't work out, we'll figure something else out last minute. Just catch a plane, and get a hotel sort of thing. With health insurance, of course. We'll see. That might be a dumb idea.

Tomorrow I hope to have a bit of a date night with my wife. That will be a good time. We're thinking of a sushi night, then the new Harry Potter movie. If you want to join us for dinner, you're welcome! :)

Well, thanks again for reading...all 3 of you. :) Take care.

ps, I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog. I've had this name forever, and I'm not sure it suits it anymore. Probably doesn't matter. Just saying, I guess.

3 comments:

Jay said...

We're trying to decide on a sushi place to celebrate our sixth anniversary tomorrow evening. So far looks like Nagoya is in the lead, though Yohei seems to get very good reviews... except for portion size.

We'll see.

Angie said...

The newest Harry Potter was definitely one of the best so far. I am glad they divided it into two movies or I think it would have been sorely lacking.

Jason said...

Sweet, we're looking forward to it. Jay, we're going to New Island. It's supposed to be good, and for like 20 bucks or so, it's all you want to eat. I've never been there, but Jenn really likes it. There's one down town, and one on circle drive. I don't know if it's fancy, if you're looking for fancy.

Also, congratulations you guys on 6 years! I can't believe it's been that long already.