Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 15 - Buh

To start, my last blog seemed a bit judgmental. I wasn't suggesting that my blog was in some way better than those other types of blogs. In no way do I think this blog is even that great. Okay, I'm done talking about that.

I honestly have a block about complaining about what's going on these days, even though I can think of lots to write about. I don't want to bore myself. We all have problems, don't we? Some worse than others, but we all have problems. Still, I'm not really one to lump everything into one pile and shrug it off. I have empathy. Each person's situation is unique. Where am I going with this? No idea.

I'm getting tired. I had a point, but I lost it. Eye roll to myself.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

I've been thinking about photography a lot lately. I will eventually put photos on here as well...more than I have been. That might inject some entertainment value to this thing.

Thanks for reading. Take care.

No comments: