Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 6 - Groceries, Coffee, and...still not good at this title thing

Above - Jenn at the grocery store checking out limes. I loved going there today. Super Store in Saskatoon on 8th Street seems to be where tons of immigrants go to shop. I love listening to all the different languages, seeing all the different skin colours, seeing how different people dress, and wondering what each different person's story is. On top of this, they recently renovated, which has brought new life to the place. I really enjoy being there for the most part. If you're in a hurry, or don't like crowds, it might not be the place for you on a Saturday afternoon.

This morning I made a coffee for Jenn. I make her one every morning before work, and on Saturday and Sundays as well. I've been getting better at making them, but I can still do better...a lot better. Jenn's really encouraging. Even if I feel I messed up bad and my latte art looks like a blob, she always says something like, "Wooah!". Even though I know it sucks, it makes me feel better. The one above turned out ok.


I think for tomorrow's blog I'm going to tell you more about myself, and what I've been going through. Just a warning, I'm NOT looking for validation, or for people to feel sorry for me, etc. I just wanted this blog thing to be more than about surface type stuff. I might as well give you something to gossip about!

Anyway, take care.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Fine looking coffee! My yet unpurchased camera calls when I see something like that.