Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 64

I honestly don't know what to tell you today. I went swimming tonight with Jenn and a friend from church. It helped me feel better. Thankfully the roughest part of my day was in the afternoon so Jenn didn't have to experience the worst of it.

For the most part, I'm looking forward to our Toronto trip.

Tomorrow, we have our first dr's appointment, and will hopefully be able to hear the baby's heart beat. I really really hope it's not too early to hear it.

I think the baby starts hearing fairly soon. That will be fun.

I can't wait to meet the little one already. On one hand, I wish human gestation was the same as dogs (about 3 months). On the other hand, this world would probably be in trouble if that were the case. That's hardly enough time to think about what you've done. I suppose 9+ months is a good chunk of time to prepare mentally and materially.

Well, that's about it. Thanks for reading.

No comments: