Saturday, March 05, 2011

Day 54

End of the day. I lead music tomorrow at church, which I usually always enjoy in the moment. This time was more unorganized than usual, which is saying something. It usually comes together.

I'm watching Telemiracle right now. It's sort of a tradition for me. I don't watch the entire thing, but I try to catch the first while, and Sunday afternoon to see the "final" total. Better entertainment is easy to find, but it's not about the entertainment for me. It's about seeing small town kids performing, watching tired and awkward hosts try to pass the time, reading the names at the bottom of the screen, in case you know someone, seeing totals, waiting for a knock-down, and Bob. The big thing is that they help people. I don't know what the process looks like, but I guess they help a lot of people with expensive stuff. That's always good.

I think that's about it for today. Thanks so much for reading.

No comments: