Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 75

Today we got up early in the morning to go to Niagara. At the end of it all, I would say if we go back, it'll be summer, and we'll rent a car. It was to cold, and way to much walking. That, and by the end of the day we had spent about 8 hours in transit. 4 hours there, and 4 hours back. First bus, then RT, then subway, then train, then bus. Reverse that for the trip back.

The falls were nice.

Tomorrow we're meeting another friend of Jenn's for lunch. I hope my feet and legs are better by tomorrow, or it'll be a long day.

Jenn went to bed early tonight, face wind burned, and legs tired and sore. Poor woman. She's a trooper, especially with my moody ass complaining all the time. Well, my ass doesn't complain...you get the point. I'm a grump sometime. Not something I'm proud of, and something I am going to work on. I'm very very lucky to have such an understanding and patient wife.

That's it for today. Take care.

No comments: