Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 59

Sometimes I drink my iced tea one spoon full at a time. I wonder if anyone else has something they eat/drink weirdly.

BP is starting to put out commercials about people from the coast where the major oil spill happen last summer. Basically, it's people telling the camera how BP isn't perfect but they got them through the hard times, and that things are on the up and up. It almost makes you feel good, until you remember that it's from BP. Honestly, the commercials will work for the most part, because people believe what they see. Yes, maybe parts of the coast are healing, but I'm willing to bet that thousands are still negatively impacted by the spill. We've already forgot about it. This will just make us think to ourselves, "That's special. BP fixed everything!" Commercials are powerful.

Anyone else looking forward to the Royal wedding in April? Yeah, me too.

Anyway, thanks for reading, take care.

Jason

No comments: