Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 74

I don't really have time to write a bunch about my day right now. I took the subway to the Royal Ontario Museum today. When I got there, I was told it would take about 3 hours to see the whole thing. I knew I didn't have time to walk through the whole thing. While I was standing there wondering if spending the 24 dollars was worth only seeing part of it, a lady come up to me and asked if I wanted a free ticket. Problem solved. The area around the museum was very cool as well.

Tonight we went for supper and then dessert with some friends of Jenn's. It was good to meet them. Nice people. Tomorrow we're going to see Niagara Falls, which should be good. Lots of transit, though. So much transit.

Well, bed time. We're up early tomorrow morning. Take care.

1 comment:

Thoughts From Me said...

Hope you both enjoy Niagara. It's such a beautiful place to be. I am totally jealous :)