Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Day 58

Jeepers, it's going to be difficult to do this for a full year.

Today was an ok day. I did errands. Woo hoo.

I'll just say, that I gave up facebook for lent. It was a huge time waster for me. It feels good to be off of it already. Sort of like Bilbo after giving the ring to Frodo. "I feel better already." Yeah. I really did. Facebook sort of just pissed me off, anyway. All people do is brag about their to do lists, or talk about how busy they are, or "vague book" as a friend called it (when a person's status is purposely vague to get attention). Anyway, it's good to be away for a while.

I guess I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for reading. Take care.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Argh! I hate 'vague booking' :P

I think Facebook is a great thing to give up. I spend way too much time on it.....

This year I am giving up pop. There is no reason I need to drink pop. Last year I gave it up for a few weeks, and when I tried it again it tasted awful. But I kept trying it, and eventually I could handle it, and now I am back to where I started. So maybe this time it will stick (even though I just bought a case of 36 cans of diet Pepsi at Costco the other night....haha).

Jason said...

Ha. Well, if you need anyone to buy the diet pepsi's off of you (or some of them), let me know! :)