Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 60

This weekend I'm leading worship for the Plenary sessions for something called Harvest Fest. I'm a bit nervous for a few reasons. I've only really lead music for my church, I don't know how many people are going to be there, and I don't know if they know the songs I've chose to do. That being said, it's not really about me. It has been a good opportunity for me to do something, and to get out and be with people.

We practice the songs at my in-law's house. It was pretty sweet. While I played guitar, my brother-in-law played bass, my friends played djembe and cello, and my mom and dad in law played flute and violin. Even though the last two people won't be playing this weekend, it was great to listen to. Sounded like orchestra with a bass and guitar. I'd like to do that again sometime, but just for fun.

I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I couldn't really. I'm more tired now.

Thanks for reading. Take care.

No comments: