Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 72

I tried uploading a photo, but it wasn't working, so you'll have to wait.

Today I spent most of the day in the room until Jenn finished class. We ordered pizza in. After that we walked to Tim Horton's to try those new fruit smoothies. All pretty decent. That's enough recap.

Some plans are starting to shape up, which is nice. We're meeting up with one of Jenn's old friends this Friday for supper. Saturday we're talking about taking a tour bus to Niagara Falls, but we'll see. Tuesday we're seeing another friend of Jenns. Wednesday we're going to a Raptors game, which should be something. I know they're doing terrible this year, but neither of us follow basketball, so we're just going to take it in. Besides, it was cheap. I think we want to check out the CN tower for supper maybe...or at least go up for the view.

As for the weekdays, I'm not sure what all I'll do yet. I was maybe going to see the hockey hall of game soon. That might be interesting.

Well, I really don't have much else to share now. Take care.

1 comment:

Thoughts From Me said...

Niagara Falls is awesome - hope you take time to go. A place I would definitely visit again.