Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 73


Well this is obviously a picture of the CN Tower, as taken from between two pillars, just outside the CBC building. We've made reservations for dinner up there at the top of the tower for Monday night. I hope it's a good experience.

Today was kind of a rough day, but I'm feeling a bit better tonight. I think if I get out tomorrow it'll help. The subway takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get to where I want to go.

I know it's not super exciting, and you can find a million pictures of the tower, so don't judge too hard. :)

Tomorrow I'm heading to Queen street west, which I read is good for people watching, and is more interesting than most areas. Like Soho in New York.

I suppose that's it for today. Take care.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Very nice framing. There may be a lot of photos of that tower, but this is one of the most unique I've ever seen. Keep posting. I want to see more!