Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 80

Today was my last full day in Toronto touring around. Tomorrow is packing day and then the flight out at 9pm.

I went out to the Hockey Hall of Fame this morning, then back to the Distillery district in the afternoon. This evening I took Jenn back to the Distillery too look around a bit then have dinner at the Mill Street Brew Pub at the Distillery. It was good. We ordered a platter and over ate. I had 5 different kinds of beer, but only small glasses of each. You can order samples of 4, equaling about a pint. She also brought me a sample of one of their new beers coming out soon. It was a good experience. I like beer.

I'll be thankful to get home, so I can drive places again. Transit is a good thing for the environment, but I've been on it a LOT, and I feel like I need a huge shower to wash the Subway off of me.

I think that's it for now. I have some photos to post, but I don't know if I'll have time before we go home. Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

No comments: