Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Day 57

Lent starts March 9th, or Ash Wednesday. I'm giving up something, and also trying to live healthier. That won't be hard, considering that I haven't been living a healthy life at all, really.

I went aquacising tonight again with my wife. I really enjoy it. It lifts my spirits for a couple hours, which is really nice.

We leave for Toronto next week. I need to figure out where the good photo spots are in the city. I'm hoping to get some good street stuff, but we'll see. I think it's a mix of planning, skill, and luck. Considering that I'm just there for a couple of weeks, and don't know much about the city, and my skill is developing, I'm probably going to rely mostly on luck this time around. Looking forward to that.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks, and take care.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Daily Dose of Imagery

Toronto Street 'tog. Inspiration if there ever was any!

Jason said...

There is some great stuff on that blog! The photographer seems to have a good number of lenses. I will have to make due with my one. :)

Thanks for the name of the site, Jay.